Hot-fix time. Sadly version 1.2.9. contained some "glitches" 😦
There's a new mouse control mode in town: teleport! So progress has been made, but I took a really bumpy road to get here.
Not much news on my front, but I'm doing game development (at least some, sort-of) and I'm still alive 🙂
No big updates this time, but I wanted to post an entry to wish everyone happy holidays, a fun-filled winter and most importantly an awesome new year 🙂
This entry will be a bit more personal and full of rambling about game development in real life and how come making a tiny bug-fix update for a game takes a whole month. Stay awhile, because if you can put up with my whining, you are going to read some real advice 😉
Maybe I should start with some rambling about why I've been dormant for so long, but I want to jump right into the details of the latest I Am Overburdened update I've just released.
I've been away from my online life and making games for months. Thanks to some new opportunities it looks like the time has come for me to return to active development again 🙂
And what better way to restart my venture than putting out new updates for my games 😉
Two Magic Item Tech games have joined the "Summer Sale" on Steam and itch.io 😉
It's been a while since my last I Am Overburdened update and I haven't posted anything online for more than a month now. In this post I'll showcase the changes in the latest version which went live today and I'll go into what happened to me.
It has been more than two months since I released I Am Overburdened and since I wrote a devlog entry, but now I'm back with an in-depth analysis how the overall production and final numbers turned out.